Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Birthday

I had the best birthday ever today. The presents I had were just what I wanted - brilliant.
Harriet has been really ill this week but she had enough energy for a gentle walk with us at my favourite place.
I had heaps of happy birthday text messages as we were walking - that was so cool.





The grimace here may be down to her not feeling so great or the fact that she just isn't comfortable yet with standing on cliff edges!!!










We saw lots of deer and some baby ones too.












We ate lunch at the park - it was very nice.





These pictures reminded me of photos of groups of kangeroos in Australia - the same but different!














I keep taking photos in different parts of the park and they always come out so good.




And hey, the cake tasted good too. Lots of friends popped in tonight for cake and a cup of tea and it was lovely to see people that cared.



Things around here have been difficult recently - today was a special happy day!