Friday, August 08, 2008

Fun & Foxton



There is a new play area at a park in the nearest town to us. It's brilliant! I went on everything and Harriet went on a few things too!







We drove the "Gated Road" way to Foxton - guess who had to get out of the car and open all the gates!







There was a boat going through (down) the locks with very friendly owners and they let Harriet open the locks. (We have often pushed open the gates but never before used the key to open the sluces etc)



We went on a boat trip about a mile down the canal and back.










I know I say it lots - but we are so lucky to live around here - what fabulous views across the Welland Valley. This is from the lookout at the Inclined Plane. They've done a lot of work on this recently.